Monday, August 23, 2010

Su-Su-Suddio Is A No-No Nodio


Someone has complained to 4Share that my upload of Phil Collins' "Sussudio" is offensive to them.

4Share has put it in a folder where they put "offensive" matter, and I have removed the link from this blog.

Why the song is offensive to someone is anyone's guess.

However, I have removed it, like I removed the David Bowie picture sleeve upload of "This Is Not America," just in case anyone gets crazier here than they've obviously already gotten.

So if you are looking for the file, sorry, you won't find it here anymore.

And as an aside, Elvis Costello is next up. I have so much Elvis Costello material that it is taking me a long time to put this entry together, so please bear with me a little longer.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never understand when someone finds something offensive. As long as there is a warning that it may offend, let it go. If you're easily offended, then don't go there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the songs I've posted, this one someone picks as being offensive? I don't get it. Perhaps they find Phil Collins offensive, but to go to the extent that they went to to get this thing off of here, well, it just doesn't make any sense. But it's gone just the same.

    ReplyDelete

 

avandia lawsuit